Vision & Principles
We share the purpose of the Western Australia Department of Education which is to ensure that all government school students develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve their individual potential and contribute to society.
VISION AND PRINCIPLES
We uphold a culture where learning is held in high regard and results in the development of people who are independent and engaged as positive contributors to society.
- We create rigorous learning experiences and we have high expectations in all school contexts.
- We are creative and flexible in our processes and thinking to ensure that our aspirations are achievable.
- We interact respectfully and cooperatively to develop our life skills.
- We nurture our capacity to become global citizens by valuing community mindedness, social and civic responsibility and respect for the environment.
- We promote mental and physical health.
Parents and the Community
We strive to develop sustainable partnerships with parents, individuals, groups and businesses in our community to ensure education is a shared concern.